Dr. Tzerlin (Victor) Prong
1. Bachelor of Art degree obtained in 1981, major in physical education at FU-JEN Catholic University of Taiwan, ROC.
2. Certificate of Education in 1981, International Research Institute for Acupuncture Science, Taiwan, ROC.
3. Master of Science degree obtained in 1989, major in exercise science at Arizona State University, Arizona, USA.
4. Doctor of Chiropractic degree obtained in 1993, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, California, USA.
1. 1994, B.E.S.T., Las Vegas.
2. 1994, Cranial Therapy, Las Vegas.
3. 1994, Scoliosis, Las Vegas.
4. 1995, Activator (basic), Las Vegas.
5. 1996, Activator (advance), LA.
6. 1997, Neuro Linguistic Technique, LA.
7. 1998, Cervical Trauma after Auto-injury, Irvine.
8. 1998, Worker¡¦s Compensation (Qualified Medical Evaluator Certification Seminar), LACC campus, LA.
9. 1999, Myofascial Release Technique, LA.
10. 2000, Manipulative and Soft Tissue Techniques: Cervical Spines and Upper Extremities, LA.
11. 2001, Manipulative and Soft Tissue Techniques: Lumbar Spines and Lower Extremities, LA.
12. 2002, Golf injury (Postural analysis and Egoscue posture corrective exercises), LA.
13. 2003, Comprehensive medical report writing in California worker¡¦s compensation, Irvine, CA.
14. 2003, Radiology continuing education seminar, Anaheim, CA.
15. March 6, 2004 CPR and First Aid renewal seminar by American Red Cross, Chino, CA.
16. October 30, 2004 New Change in Worker¡¦s Compensation by Dr. Platto, Irvine, CA.
17. December 11, 2004 Bustin Seminars for X-rays review and Chiropractic Manipulation by Dr. Gary Bustin, West Covina, CA.
18. April 25, 2005 CPR renewal seminar by Whittier Hospital (2 years)
19. May 25, 2005 Electro diagnostic and other advance studies
20. March 25, 2006 Pediatric Radiology, Anaheim Hilton by Dr. Matthew Eurich, D.C., D.A.C.B.R.
21. March 25, 2006 Chiropractic practice for pregnancy and pediatrics by Christine Anderson, D.C., D.I.C.C.P.
22. January 13, 2007 Radiology and adjust techniques of the lower extremity, Hacienda Heights, by Dr. Victor Tong, DC, DACBR
23.April 17, 2008 Patient Education, Radiology and Extremities Adjustment, Long Beach, by Dr. Porteous
24.January 10, 2009 Radiology and adjust techniques of the cervical spines, Walnut by Dr. Victor Tong, DC, DACBR
25.January 09, 2010 X-ray diagnosis, practice Procedures and Adjustment Techniques (Cox flexion/distraction), Hacienda Heights, by Tong & Associates CE Seminars
26. January 16, 2010 Myobiotix soft tissue release technique, Embassy Suites, Anaheim CA by Antony Smith, DC
1. Certificate of Internship, Thie Chiropractic Clinic of LACC.
2. License of Doctor of Chiropractic, State Board of California.
3. Certified X-ray Supervisor and Operator, State of California.
4. Certified Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiac Care Provider, American Heart Association.
5. Certified Disability Evaluator, LACC.
6. Certified electro diagnostics and other advanced studies, The University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic.
1. MEMBER OF AMERICAN CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION
2. MEMBER OF AMERICAN CHINESE CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION.
3. PRESIDENT OF CHINESE STUDENT ASSOCIATION IN ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, 1988.
3. WORLD EMBASSADOR AWARD FROM MARANATHA CHRISTIAN CHURCH, 1988.
4. DEAN'S LIST AT MESA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, ARIZONA, 1989.
5. VICE PRESIDENT AMERICAN CHINESE CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION, 1999.
6. PRINCIPAL OF CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL OF BREAD OF LIFE CHRISTIAN CHURCH, 2001
7. PRINCIPAL OF CHILDREN SUNDAY SCHOOL OF BREAD OF LIFE CHRISTIAN CHURCH, 2002 to PRESENT.
1. "THE EFFECTS OF MOTIVATION AND REWARD ON PHYSICAL FITNESS PERFORMANCE", UNPUBLISHED THESIS IN ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, 1989.
2. ¡§Lumbosacral Transitional Segments: Classification, Prevalence, and Effect on Disk Height¡¨, published at Journal of Manipulative and Physical Therapies, Volume 23, Number 7, September 2000.
1. INTERNSHIP AS REHAB. INSTRUCTOR, PHOENIX REHABLITATION CENTER, ARIZONA 1988.
2. PHYSICAL THERAPY Assistant at DR. BUDINCICH CLINIC, PASADENA, CA, 1993.
3. Associated Faculty in Clinical Internship Division of the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, 10/06/1998 through 10/06/2000.
4. Dr. John Hsieh, MS, PT, DC, CA. Associate doctor, from Jan. 1994 to March 2003.
5. Supervising Doctor of Preceptor Department of Southern California University (Previous Los Angeles College of Chiropractic), 2000 to present.
6. Associated Faculty of SCUHS, 07/19/2005 to 07/19/2006.